10. Give the synonym for “medicine”:
drug b)root c)fruit d)coke e) water
11. Give the synonym for “medicine”:
a) root b) drug c) stem d) fruit e) solid
12. How many department are there at every chemist’s shop?
two department in a chemist’s shop.
three department in a chemist’s shop.
one department in a chemist’s shop.
four department in a chemist’s shop.
five department in a chemist’s shop.
13. What cabinets are market with the letter “A”?
14. Complete the sentence.
In prescription there is the name of the drug and the …
15. Complete the sentence
The directions to the patient as to how he should take the medicine is called ….. or “signature”.
16. Put the proper word
The pharmaceutist checks up the … of a drug.
Address b) age c) telephone d) date e) dosage
17. Complete the sentence.
… items are sold at a chemist's shop.
a) Medical b) Technological c) Office d) Food e) School
18. Put the proper word.
Lots of drugs have to be ordered at the ….department.
19. What drugs are in the drug cabinets with letter “B”?
a) strong effective b) Non effective c) less effective
d) solutions e) essential
20. How many departments are there in a chemist’s shop?
a) 3 b) 2 c) 4 d) 5 e) 1