1. The title of the story is “Then in Triumph”
2. It’s written by
3. Type of the piece of literature: Social, psychological
Analysis of characters: The main characters Clifford Oslow, Julia. . The flat characters: Reporters
Mr Oslow. After fail he became a person, who don’t want to move forward. Maybe he afraid of losing, failing again. He was faltering, different.
4. The main idea of the story, In my opinion the main idea of the story is the love of Mr. Oslow to Julia. When he found out that his wife published his works as her books, he wasn’t angry or offended. The way he announced about the next work, shows that he wants to continue with her. Meanwhile he wanted to write again.
5. No exposition. Complication: The moment There was a lot of noise coming f rom the living-room. Several male voices, a strange woman's voice breaking through now and then, rising above the noise. And Julia's voice, rising above the noise, clear and kindly and very sure. She had a lot of guests.
6. Climax: When he pulled out the dusty manuscript of his own first effort. Rapidly he turned over the crisp pages. Then he began to read aloud. And he found out that his wife used his works.
7. Dynoma: When he announced about the next book. Julia turned around and stared at him, quite terrified.
8. Describing symbolism of the piece of literature: Everuone has second chance. You can’t lose this chance and opportunity, don’t waste it.
Speak on topic «Internet in our lives»
INTERNET IN OUR LIFE
Just a century ago we didn’t even know about computers and the Internet. But today we take them for granted and can’t imagine our life without these inventions. I think that the Internet (or WorldWideWeb) is the greatest invention ever and it has made a significant impact on our lives.
Nowadays the Internet is affordable almost for anyone and it connects people all around the world. You can stay in touch with your friends, relatives and colleagues. Our modern life will stop without the net because it helps to make on-line business transactions, manage our bank accounts, pay our gas or electricity bills and send important e-mails, for example.
The Internet is the largest source of information. There are millions of Internet sites storing plenty of useful data about everything: science, history, psychology, sports, fashion, music, cooking and many other subjects. We can also download our favourite movies or songs, listen to radio channels or play games. Learning or practising foreign languages is possible with the Internet too.
The Internet saves our time and money. We can do on-line shopping choosing the desirable thing at the best price. And then we just click “Order the delivery”. By the way, we can also sell various things in the net. We often don’t need to go to the library: surfing the net can easily help us to find and open the book we need. Buying stamps and envelopes isn’t required if you’re going to send an e-mail. It takes just a few seconds to send an instant message by e-mail.
The Internet helps shy people or those with low-esteem to find each other on dating sites. On-line chatting through social networking websites is more comfortable for Internet users with the lack of social skills.
I am sure that the Internet has changed our life for the better. There is only one disadvantage about it: some people become rather addicted to it and spend all days long surfing the net, on-line dating or playing games. Over-using the net can be dangerous because new technology victims start neglecting their families, friends, work and real hobbies.